2017 was a very fortunate year for us here @Roivenue.
- Revenue grew by 430% yoy.
- Our team has doubled in size – it’s now made up of wonderful talented people from 7 countries around the globe.
- We developed a new version of our product for agencies and started cooperating with all the major agency networks (Publicis, GroupM, Dentsu).
- We now have twice as many clients – market leaders like Orange, Heureka or Slevomat (now part of Secret Escapes) are on board.
- Inquiries poured in from 16 countries around the world (ranging from Mexico to Singapore).
- We’ve improved our product in a number of ways, including the introduction of impression-based attribution.
We are now very confident we are onto something and so we’ve decided to double down on our attribution product.
This January, Roivenue will break out on its own. As an independent company, Roivenue will be taking most of the staff of our parent company, Cross Masters, over to a new legal entity called Roivenue.
There are lots of exciting things ahead this year, including offices opening in three new countries as we can’t wait to get our amazing product into the hands of as many clients as possible!
If you’d like to be part of a growing wave of smarter optimization that’s delivering vastly improved marketing ROI, don’t hesitate a second longer. See our job offerings today.
Roivenue in 2015 & Roivenue in 2017