Roivenue Intern - your gate to the world of digital marketing, big data and AI
Did you notice? The world of advertising and marketing is changing forever. We are moving to a world where algorithms, AI and personalized ads reign. Roivenue helps our clients arrive at that future sooner than their competitors making their marketing mix more effective at the same time. For you it means you can be at the vanguard of that change instead of lagging behind.
The internship is quite flexible as far as the specialization goes. Are you strong with social media? Help our marketing spread the word. Do you code? Join our dev team. Do you like working with people? We'll sit you with our Customer Success Team.
As an intern, you can pre-select any one of these specializations:
Reporting directly to our CMO, you will be directly involved in copywriting, social media, paid campaigns, market research, events (most likely including conferences abroad), product marketing and more. If you have more ideas, well, we'll do those too.
Client Succes Intern
Our clients are everything to us (of course). We deliver custom work for them, tend to their needs, fix their problems, and give them ideas - and we want as many voices as possible. This is perfect for business people, marketers, and anyone else who wants to be involved in a startup that delivers for its clients.
Big Data Intern
We deal in data - HUGE data. We're looking for developers interested in ETL, data visualization, etc. If you studied IT, math, or any other number-crunching field, get in touch ASAP.
Business Analytics Intern
Love Excel? Can't get enough of Power BI? Salivate at the idea of a deep-dive through analytics numbers? If you look at data as a means for action, then this is where you want to be. We process a TON of data and are always looking to gain insights that improve our business, our clients' businesses, and move our industry forward.
Or if you're not really sure what your cup of tea is yet, just come, try working on different stuff and we'll figure what you are really good at together.
We are not looking for a cheap labour to sack after two months. Quite the contrary: We want you to be a future Roivenue star with loads of responsibility. Ideally, we want to offer you a full-time position at the end of your internship tenure. (Don't believe us? Look bellow for what our past interns are doing now.)
- You are passionate about any of the following fields: digital marketing, new technologies, big data and AI.
- You are aware that the world around you accelarates into an algorithmical future and you really want to take a peak behund the curtain.
- You shoot high with your future career.
- You realize experience is much more important than a pay check and you are hungry for as much new know-how you can get.
- You are either an employee switching to a new more exciting industry, or a student who has no more than one year to graduation.
- You are hard-working, flexible, and strong in analytical thinking.
- If you are at least as good as you claim, we'll offer you a full time position upon the end of your internship.
- A great, start-up work environment with flexible work hours and growth opportunities.
- Be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- Experience the growing environment of a start-up from early its days to our evolution as a meaningful player - see how company scales from the inside.
- Work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience with developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- You’ll work directly with our CEO.
- A small cash stipend.
- The pace you want: Complete the internship in flexible hours (suitable for students) or commit full-time and finish it faster.
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus irregular board game evenings and other activities - see our Instagram for that.
So, what I'm gonna do exactly?
Depending on your specialization, your tasks can differ a lot. Here are just some examples of the stuff we usually have our interns work on (not everything will necessarily apply to you):
- Sit on important client meetings and learn how CMO's of big brands do marketing,
- Feed Roivenue with relevant marketing data,
- Visit international conferences and represent Roivenue at our booth,
- Prepare Business Intelligence reports and dashboards,
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and advertising platforms like Facebook to get as clean data as possible,
- Assist with Roivenue implementation,
- Test new Roivenue features,
- Work on custom data analytical projects for big clients utilizing
- Make pre-sale calls to prospective clients,
- Do a competition analysis,
- take part of teambuilding activities, trainings, conferences and other company social stuff. :)
- And much much more.
What do our past interns have to say?
Finished internship: 04/2017
“I enjoy working on advanced analytical solutions for our clients, while taking care of both the client relationship as well as the delivery. There is no better place for growth than a place where you have responsibility for challenging projects.
And even more, I love that my more experienced colleagues are always keen to direct me towards new useful tricks and technologies and thus help me in becoming more valuable. The reason why I chose this internship is that I wanted to learn skills which are of great value today, and will be of even greater value in the future. So far, this choice is proving to be a good one – in this respect, Crossmasters / Roivenue are consistently overdelivering.”
Finished Internship: 07/2017
“A while back, I started as an intern here at Roivenue, which opened the door into the world of Big Data and Marketing. Now, I’m on board and, like Alice in Wonderland, I have met great people, learned magic analytical skills, and see how miracles happen with our clients’ revenue! Presently, I am a part of that group who makes that magic happen. How cool! ”
What does she do now: Alena took a role of a Junior Data Scientist. Her daily routines include working with huge data sets, analyzing data with the R software, taking active part in our R&D and making sure client's data are clean and well fed into Roivenue.
Finished Internship: 09/2017
“I was looking for a career start, that would let me prove and improve my abilities. Internship at Roivenue was just the right call since I could grow under the leadership of Pavel and learn a lot about marketing and technology at the same time. The enviroment is just the best I could have imagined.”
Your future is around the corner. Don't let it wait. Write us a little bit about you (CV and motivational letter) and let's get in touch today. We are at email@example.com.
From the life of our interns