ROIVENUE is on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. Currently we are helping companies in six countries on two continents optimizing budgets across dozens of markets. And we want more.
After a fair share of start-up troubles, ROIVENUE is now going through a major reboot phase and getting ready for scaling up and that's why we need to ensure data quality across our whole product.
That's where you come in.
About the role
A complex yet rewarding role lies ahead of you.
Every day we process a big amount of data from dozens of different data sources types. Your responsibility in short is to make sure that our clients can rely on their data.
As ROIVENUE scales to reach more clients, and the strains on the system increase, we are looking for a Data Quality Engineer who will ensure and improve upon the stability and quality of the product by means of:
1) active troubleshooting and data problem solving,
2) ensuring customer support tickets resolution,
3) proactively monitoring system, finding technology cost savings and improving efficiency of the whole system.
Success of the role will be measured not only in cost savings and uptime improvements but mainly by increased happiness of both our clients and Client Success department. In summary, having data faster in better quality will be your mantra.
What will you do:
- Responsibility for data quality - proactive search for new ways and improvements to archive this
- Regular data quality checks
- Troubleshooting of ad hoc data related issues across a number of different environments (a.k.a. find the bug that no one else sees)
- Supporting customer success team on client onboarding and ad hoc data projects
- Adhoc data transformations
- Testing of impact of new features on data quality
- Communication and coordination with Development team and Client success team on daily basis
- Strong computer skills
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming in any language - C# / Python are an advantage
- Basics in SQL - Microsoft SQL is plus
- Analytical mind
- Self-driven problem solver
- Empathetic soul so that you can communicate effectively with different departments about their needs
- Be proper and love order in data
- Proficient oral and written English
Nice to haves (you either know already or you will learn with us):
- Data is the most interesting part of IT for you
- Programming experience in C# or Python language
- Overview and experience with data processing (ETL)
- Overview about cloud technologies - you will work with Azure resources
- Familiarity with any of the commonly used BI systems: Microsoft PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Tableau
- Czech language
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Gain valuable database and basic coding skills
- Have an opportunity to work with and get to know MS Azure cloud solutions in detail (as our suite is based on that stack) and Google Cloud Solutions for specific projects
- Company share options for every full-time employee - read more about it here
- A great, start-up work environment with growth opportunities
- Be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry
- Work with big brands and international clients
- Rewarding experience of turning data and technologies into business value
- Experience with developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms
- Company books to use and study
- Pleasant working environment in an architecturally awarded office building in Prague - lot of natural light and great views
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus irregular board game evenings and other activities - see our Instagram for that
- Every last Friday of the month off with half a day paid (meaning long weekend every four or five weeks)
- Daily fruit delivery in the office
- We are a socially responsible company, and we care for our employee’s health; therefore, our company covers an unlimited number of COVID-19 tests for all our employees, provide face masks etc