ROIVENUE has brought CONNECTORS to the market; a new product. They are a tool that extracts data from online marketing platforms like Facebook, Google Ads, Heureka, Twitter and others to the destinations where our clients need to have it.
We’re targeting new e-commerce clients on an international level and we’re thinking big. There is a great opportunity to build this market from scratch and be a part of a thrilling “win or lose” game. See how our sales experts approach this new challenge. We need an ambitious intern who would like to start his sales and client services career.
What will you do?
- You will learn to work with a variety of tools and techniques to acquire new clients.
- You will learn to prospect and conduct sales calls.
- You will work with a combination of leads: those provided by outbound oriented colleagues and, potentially, your own.
- We will teach you to lead demo presentations, to negotiate and close deals with clients as soon as you feel ready to combat the market.
- Be a point of contact for existing clients, helping to maintain good relationships with them in order to open the door for upselling.
- Prepare and administer sales contracts, prepare reports for the Sales manager.
- Conduct yourself in an organized and professional manner.
- You are not afraid to reach out to new prospects and communicate with leading people like CMO’s / CEO’s / owners - you know you have passion for sales.
- You can easily make new contacts, enjoy the flow of leading conversations via mail and calls.
- You want to learn new techniques to increase your output thanks to smart technologies and tools and get in touch with ultra-busy people.
- You are organized and able to handle many projects at the same time, your approach is proactive.
- You are interested in pursuing a future career in areas of digital marketing, data analytics, B2B sales and/or e-commerce - all rapidly growing industries.
- You want to learn how the sales and client support process works and improve yourself in your presentation skills.
- You speak native Czech or Slovak and your English is professional.
- An endless source of know how, productivity hints and experienced mentors.
- A great group of people with team spirit in a start-up work environment and endless growth opportunities.
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of an exciting, expanding data industry.
- An unlimited number of free COVID tests, Company beer/BBQ every month, a fridge full of beers after 5 PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities - see our Instagram for more